Health examinations (Health Monitoring)
We offer a comprehensive range of veterinary diagnostics for the following species
- Small Rodents
Complete service for health monitoring of laboratory animals
Our health examinations follow the recommendations of the Federation of European Laboratory Animal Science Associations (FELASA). In addition, we can diagnose a variety of other germs. Of course, we also examine species for which there are no FELASA recommendations yet (fish, pigs, etc.).
We are happy to pick up your animals with our fully air-conditioned vehicle.
Our Health Monitoring includes
- Whole animal testing
- Examination of individual organs, biopsies, fur, blood, feces, etc.
- Examination of smears from animal and material
- Examination of filter fleeces in IVC racks
- Water samples
We use the following examination methods
- Serological tests (ELISA/IFA)
- Direct antigen tests (RT-PCR, PCR, qPCR)
- Bacteriology (culture, PCR, qPCR)
- Parasitology (microscopy, PCR, qPCR)
- Pathology (Histopathology)
- Microbiological tests (differentiation, antibiogram)
In addition to the FELASA germs, we offer the following PCR profiles
- Pasteurella multocida
- Mannheimia haemolytica
- Actinobacillus muris
- CAR bacillus
- Klebsiella oxytoca
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Pasteurellaceae spp.
- Pneumocystis murina
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Herpes virus (MCMV, MTV)
We offer the following examinations
- Microbiological tests
- Parasitological examinations
- Serological tests
- Histological/ immunohistological examinations
- Pathological examinations
- Preparation of antibiograms
- Microbiological testing of drinking water from livestock farms
- Examination of swab samples from the animal husbandry area
- Examination of filter samples from IVC cage systems and lamina flow
- Molecular biological studies
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.