Antibodies and Assay Development
The successful generation of antibodies, whether polyclonal or monoclonal, is influenced by many factors. In addition to the immunogenic potential of the target which can be controlled only partially, the quality of the antigen, the selection of appropriate adjuvants and immunization records as well as health status and welfare of the animals play a vital role. By balancing these factors it is possible for us to generate antibodies of the highest quality for you.
Our services include:
- Support in choosing the appropriate antigen
- Peptide synthesis and conjugation
- Immunisation and control of the immune response
- Generation of monoclonal antibodies
- Purification and labelling
- Antibody-based assay development
All projects are handled with strict confidentiality. Used animals, developed antigens and monoclonal hybridoma cell lines remain the exclusive property of the customer.
Here you'll find the GVO documentation form.
Link to the Gentechnik-Aufzeichnungsverordnung (GenTAufzV), only available in German.