Fluorescence Technologies for Lab and Medical Technology
At the Luckenwalde site the research department of the mfd Diagnostics GmbH develops different diagnostic methods based on fluorescence and implements them within recent instruments.
Main areas are:
- analysis of the biochemical activity of metabolic relevant enzymes (NADHJA® Lab)
- noninvasive intravital diagnostics (NADHJA® med)
- diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease and other dementia diseases
- telemetric cortex-monitoring
- diagnosis of tumor diseases
- in-vitro diagnosis of immune toxicological effects of nano particles
- fast evidence of Methicillin resistant Staphylokokkus aureus (MRSA) in patient samples
To achieve these goals a team of specialists in laser technology, signal and information processing and medicine / biology is at work.
Furthermore, in Luckenwalde a number of biophotonic services are provided by the mfd Diagnostics GmbH.
mfd Diagnostics GmbH
Im Biotechnologiepark 7 (TGZ III)
Phone: +49 (0)3371 - 681 676
Fax: +49 (0)3371 - 681 677
Dr. Christian Kempe c.kempe(at)mfd-diagnostics.com
Jeannette Ziegs luckenwalde(at)mfd-diagnostics.com